How important is "HEALTH", and what does it mean to you?
For me, health is encapsulated into these three pillars: MINDSET, MOVEMENT, AND MINDFULNESS.
To take care of my health means that I need to prioritize these principles.
- We believe in moving our bodies daily.
- We don't participate in negative self-talk.
- We believe that strength will always be the sexiest attribute.
- We have a desire to prioritize an integrated wellness routine.
- We don't associate exercise with deprivation or punishment. We exercise because we love the way it makes us feel, physically and mentally.
- We believe that making peace with our bodies and altering our inner dialogue is essential to real transformation.
- We believe that listening to our intuition will create expansion in our daily lives.
- We believe that taking care of ourselves helps us to show up better for others.
- We know that we have more to give when we fill our cups.
- We are all on our path. We understand that we are all in different stages of life and are working toward other goals. There is no ONE way to do things.
- We LOVE Pilates. We love the way it empowers us. We love the way it reduces anxiety and calms our mind. And we love the results!