REAL PILATES. REAL RESULTS
ONLINE LIVE MAT CLASSES
CLASSICAL PILATES FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Attentive, knowledgeable & clear instruction
- A motivating & supportive virtual group atmosphere
- Exercise variety (to keep your mind stimulated & muscles engaged)
- Logical exercise progressions (to keep you challenged & safe)
- Increased strength, flexibility & physical vitality
- Improved posture
- A deeper awareness of your body
- Improved mental clarity & invigoration
- Feelings of strength, power & control (over your body & mind)
LIVE CLASS SCHEDULE
STRETCHY MAT CLASS
*STARTS SEP 2022
Week 1: Mat with Magic circle
Week 2: Mat with ankle weights
* STARTS SEPTEMBER 2022
PICK YOUR JOURNEY
- No expiry
- Unlimited access to all live classes
- Unlimited access to all on-demand studio
- Unlimited access to all live replays
- Discounts on private sessions
- Discounts on workshops/series
- Access to all previous live replays
What software do you use to host your live stream classes?
ZOOM is used for class delivery. Thusly, you will need a ZOOM ACCOUNT.
Go to https://zoom.us/signup
Can I sign up for Parsons Pilates if I am pregnant or newly postpartum?
It is best to check with your health care provider.
Can I lose weight doing Pilates?
Yes! Many of our members have lost weight thanks to consistency.
It's not uncommon for people to comment on how their jeans feel looser, have more energy, or if they just feel better overall.
Other people have experience:
"I have been going to Pilates for 4 years now, 3 times a week. I am 46 years old. I started when I weighed 205 lbs. I now weigh 155 lbs. and wear a size 6 jeans!" -Beth S.
"I'm down 2 pants sizes and feeling better than ever!" -Amy W.
If you're looking for a workout that can help you lose weight and get in shape, Pilates is definitely worth considering!
When will I receive the ZOOM link for a class I signed up for?
You will receive the ZOOM link via email within about 24 hours of booking into the class.
You will also receive an email 1 hour before class.
What if I have never tried Pilates before?
If you want to join the beginner classes, they meet on Monday/Wednesday at 6:30 PM starting in September 2022.
If you have never done Pilates before, I suggest that you join the 12-week beginner series that starts in September 2022.
You can also book 5 intro pilates sessions with me.
You can either sign up for the unlimited membership and take all the foundation and beginner Pilates classes before joining the Tuesday and Thursday at 9AM class
If you have more questions, email me here: [email protected]
What style of Pilates do you teach?
I teach Classical Pilates. I also have my certification in yoga and many other movement techniques that I've learned over the years. My approach is my own and combines all the things I've learned.
This is an opportunity for you to reconnect with your body and move mindfully. I give clear verbal and visual cues so you can get the most out of your practice, whether you're a beginner or have been practicing for years.